Take this quick and easy quiz to see if you’ve got what it takes to become a foster home.
- Can you provide a crucial rest stop for homeless Border Collies on their way to a permanent home?
- Can your home be the place where our dogs can feel safe, learn to play or sometimes simply rediscover how to be a Border Collie?
- Do you have the time and patience to help a homeless Border Collie that may have training, socialization or health issues?
- Are you comfortable assessing a dog’s need for exercise and the ability to live with other animals or children?
- Do you have enough love in your heart to take a dog into your home, treat it as one of your own, nurture it to its full potential and then let it move on to its next destination – a forever home?
- Do you realize, with tears in your eyes, that every time a dog is adopted, it opens up your heart and home to a new one that needs you just as much if not more.
If you answered yes to all of these questions, we need you! Our Border Collies rely on the dedication and commitment from caring foster homes. They need you and so do we!
>> Continue to fostering application.